Sunday 24 June 2007

I WANT YOUR OPINIONS!

To help me discover what Advertising and Marketing articles you would like to see please take the time to answer the following questions and email your answers back to me on paul.ashby@yahoo.com


Question 1:
Currently I have approximately fifty-three (53) articles published on various Ezine sites on the Web. Have you found them to be?

1. Interesting?
2. Beneficial?
3. Too negative.?
4. Reflective of the current state of marketing and advertising?
5. I haven't read any of your articles.

Question 2.:
Do you agree that feedback is the key element of any communication process?

1. Yes.
2. No.
3. I think that feedback & interaction are fundamental to successful communication.
4. I feel that far too little notice has been taken of the whole interactive process.
5. Do you think that game playing and Interactivity substantially improve the process of communication?


Please respond so as to enable me to provide advertising and marketing articles that you require so that we can all benefit from a mutually satisfying learning process.
Build web links using www.crosslink-builder.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Если врач знает название вашей болезни, это еще не значит, что он знает что это такое. Никогда не приписывай человеческой зловредности того, что можно объяснить обыкновенной глупостью. Человек может долго жить на деньги которые он ждет. Реальность это иллюзия вызываемая отсутствием алкоголя. Женщины едят за разговорами, мужчины едят заедой.

Crazyhorse said...

Hi Paul,

There are lots of internet marketing services and based on what I have learned from reading the policy/rules and regulation of one of the top search engines in the world, I should beware for those internet marketing service that instead of getting my website into the top it may violate the search engine's policy. Violating this policy means my website may not be seen in their search list anymore instead.

Hope you could help me on this.

Please drop comment @ http://questionandanswerpost.blogspot.com

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Crazyhorse

Anonymous said...

Cool post as for me. It would be great to read more concerning that theme. The only thing it would also be great to see here is some pics of any gadgets.
Nickolas Trider
Phone Blocker